Digital Marketing Specialist / Intern
As a Digital Marketing Specialist / Intern, you immerse yourself in the marketing and communication challenges of our clients. With your fresh ideas, enthousiasm and eagerness you strive to achieve great results for our clients while you gain a considerable amount of experience in the process. Therefore, it’s important that you have interest in the life sciences and health field. Together with a Tactician and a Strategist, you’ll form a client team. Within the client team, you will be aiding in competitive research, setup digital marketing campaigns, analyze results, make-up evaluation templates. You’ll be coached by a Tactician and together, you will carve your personal development plan to get yourself ready as a full blown marketing professional. And in the meantime, you’ll have a good time – we assure that!
What you will bring to the table:
- Third/fourth year Bachelor or First/second year Masters
- Passionate about digital marketing and science
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong English skills are required. Dutch language proficiency is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing (pre)
- Hands-on experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, etc. (pre)
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads (pre)
What we offer:
- Google-like office with spectacular view
- Work one day from home, also post-Covid
- Free bootcamp class
- Highly competitive table tennis and table football opponents
- Next to Rotterdam Central station (easy commute)
- Weekly after work drinks in the office or at our rooftop
Are you up for a challenge and want to rocket launch your digital marketing skills? Click here and fill in the application form.
At Sciential, we make impact for our Life Sciences, Health and NGO clients. We help our clients with their digital marketing challenges and we deliver them digital marketing and media excellence. Whether their need is strategy, advertising, branding, content creation, copywriting or design, we are there to support them. Our team is always ambitious but we also appreciate having a good time together and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.