Google Grants offers nonprofits the ability to advertise on Google AdWords for up to $10,000 (or €9,200) per month free of charge. A Google Grants campaign is not only for large organizations. Small- to medium-sized foundations are also eligible for the Google Grants budget.
How does the Google Grants Program work?
Google places some conditions on a non-profit organization. To qualify for the available free Grants Budget, there are a number of conditions and rules. The main conditions are:
- Organizations must be a charitable non-profit organization
- Have a good reputation
- Recognized as a Nonprofit Organization
If you meet these conditions, Google will make $10,000 (or €9,200) available in the account for free advertising.
- Sciential knows the limitations of Google Grants and responds to them.
- Sciential knows the online advertising world better than anyone and is the first to know about the new regulations regarding the Grants program.
- We will always ensure that you meet the conditions of the Grants account, even if circumstances change.
- We will always strategize with you about how you can best spend the (total) marketing budget that is available in addition to Grants, even if this is a limited budget.
What can we offer?
- The Grant application with Google
- The perfect campaign setup
- Second opinion on existing campaigns
- Optimization of the campaign based on results (bid strategy, keywords, campaign Quality Score, etc.)
- Adding all relevant AdWords ad extensions
- The request to add any additional domains
- An up-to-date campaign that is always in line with changing regulations
Want to get to more about the opportunities for your organisation? Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss the possibilities!